Katie tagged me to take pics of the following with no cleaning, clearing, wiping, changing etc. allowed... Here goes:
1. THE LAUNDRY ROOM - the room I hate the most. It is in the dungeon, or unfinished part of the basement. Ok, so see the pliers on the dryer? Yep - only way to turn it on, until Saturday. It died. Thus the wet blanket laying over the washer. I need a new dryer - the starter has already been replaced several times. So do I buy a new washer and dryer set = the new cool front loaders, or do I just get a new dryer to make due? Decisions decisions. (that is NOT a wine bottle - it is a Sparkling Cider bottle left from my 24th Anniversary posted below).
2. FAVORITE ROOM: I like my living room a lot. It is the most "updated" room and it is almost always clean! Great memories of FHEs, scripture reading and family prayers.
This is the wall behind my long sofa. My "hippie" friend Susan from California shown here is an artist and she helped me put this wall treatment together. It's made up of frames and.... scrapbook papers! Yep - that's it! A colorful and somewhat inexpensive way to decorate a wall (this is for you, Kate S.!!).
3. WHAT ARE THE KIDS DOING?
L is trying to survive being a teenager, with a few challenges more difficult than most kids.
B is a missionary enjoying a sweltering P day in NC!!
4. FAVORITE SHOES - I love these - they are worn out as you can see, and I would guess that "Stacy and Clinton" would not approve of them as they are not in style any more. I wear them when it doesn't really matter!! SOOOO comfy! (IF you do not know who Stacy and Clinton are, well, it is time to get with the program on TLC).
5. TOILET - ew. Ok, this little dinky bathroom was pretty clean!
6. SINK - I hate to have a messy sink, and I hate it even more when people see it! However, a deal is a deal. I clean on Monday mornings and I read Katie's Tag on Sunday night, so Sunday night was like this:
7. FRIDGE - Hmm... Inside or out? I choose outside - you can see my "communication center" is mostly.... photos of some of you!!
8. SELF PORTRAIT - EW, notice sweat on my forehead - it is a STINKIN' 99 degrees with about 900 percent humidity here today!!! Ah, Maryland....
9. CLOSET - here is a perfect example of my small closets I have complained about: It is mostly organized, just a few Sunday shoes and outfits not put away yet...
10. DREAM VACATION: I want to take a cruise to the Caribbean - back to the old Missionary Stomping Grounds, the Dominican Republic. Maybe for my 25th Anniversary next year (fortunately for me, I don't think they have cruises to South Korea, Richard's old missionary world)??
Let's see.... I'll tag Selena K., Laura Hen. and the sweet Carolina SISTERS!