Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blackbeard is my Nephew

This is my nephew:

Ok, so he is married to my niece, Linsey, but I count him as my nephew. Linsey and Tyler Maxson star in this wonderful original musical. We saw it last summer when it was in its "workshop" stage, as you can see in these photos:

If you happen to be in AZ in September, go and see the show. These two are of course phenomenal, but the rest of the cast is amazing as well. We listened to the CD all last summer and still enjoy it today. Check out Blackbeard the Musical - go to Sights and Sounds and you can hear their great voices! Don't miss Tyler on #1 and Linsey singing the #7 selection. FABulous!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Deon,

    I linked over from Cjane. Do you happen to know if Doug K. once lived in the Philadelphia area? My husband served his mission there and believes he knew Doug and his family.

    Could you please email me? dandeedesigns@gmail.com

    Many thanks and prayers,
    Danyelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun! BTW, I like the new layout. Nice and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Terrilyn! I am still trying to figure out photoshop and how to edit the HTML. I hope to make some more changes!

    ReplyDelete

A little note from you? Thanks!