Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Embarrassing WHO??

One of my favorite things to do in life is to sing along with the songs on the car radio, especially with my Sweet 16 daughter, Leslie. We have XM radio, which I LOVE. Today while traveling along on 795, the 70's music station was on (HER choice). Donny Osmond's “Puppy Love”., came on! (I actually still HAVE that album.... sad, but true). Well, I of course MUST sing with Donny, so I began smiling, acting out the words, etc., trying to get a rise out of her. She sheepishly smiled, and watched. I told her, mid-song, that if she
wanted to change the station she certainly could. She tilted her head, and wryly said,
“OH no – I am quite enjoying you embarrassing yourself”. Can you believe it??
I told her just for that, I was going to “blog” about it.
WAIT, I guess that will embarrass me further!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love it even more when you notice someone singing while driving and they are really into it... kind of like you described. I am guilty at times too especially when it is a REALLY good song.

    ReplyDelete

A little note from you? Thanks!