Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Follow the Prophet? Really?



This site brings new meaning to the phrase, "Follow the Prophet".  For my non-LDS readers, we believe that our prophet is truly God's prophet on earth, just as in ancient times.  We believe it is important to follow his example and his teachings because he received them directly from our Heavenly Father.

Well, NOW we can follow him on Twitter, Facebook, with an RSS feed, etc.  How ingenious is that?  What a wonderful idea.  I saw this pop up from some page I have on my Facebook page.  I was number 74 or something.  It just started 45 minutes ago.  It will be amazing to watch it grow.

I bet his grandkids are loving this!  What a techy Granddad!

I will follow him.   Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little note from you? Thanks!