Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bah Humbug

I am the Valentine's Scrooge- quite a bit different than when I wrote two years ago.    I think the blizzards just completely messed with my karma, my routine, my hitch-in-my-get-along.    I was a bad college mom because I didn't send my college boy a package - he has been dating someone, and I figured that he wouldn't want anything from MOM-ew.  Hubby is getting Valentine's shaped jello and some DeLISH fondue - he is easy to please, bless his dearest <3.  Our Valentine's plans got delayed because of the SNOW.   L got to pick out a DVD she has been wanting.  I didn't even make my heart cookies for those around me that I love.

Although, right now I am craving those tasty morsels....  Do you ever give yourself a Valentine's treat?

Probably not.   Dang.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have given myself Valentine gifts...especially if they are of the baked goody type! Go ahead...you deserve it :D

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pretty low-key on Valentine's Day. Usually we just go out on a date and call it good, although this year we did buy ourselves tickets to Wicked in Richmond for next month.

    ReplyDelete

A little note from you? Thanks!