Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

Due to a very complicated week, my goals written below are not finished and will be extended through THIS week. I wanted to post something anyway, so for fun, here we go (thanks to Christine!).
What's his name? Richard, Richie, Richiepoooo (not really)
How long have you been married? 24 years in May (and as he says, it's been the best 20 years of our lives)
How long did you date? 6 months face to face, 6 months long-distance
How old is he? Older than dirt – and I am 3 months older than that
Who eats more? He eats more real food, I eat more junque
Who is taller? He is
Who said 'I love you' first? Richard
Who does the laundry? I wash and dry, he helps to fold and put away
Who does the dishes? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who cooks dinner? I cook during the week, he often cooks on the weekends
Who sings better? I have more musical experience, but Rich sings great, too
Who drives when you are together? We trade off – if we don’t want to argue, then I drive - hahahaha
Who is more stubborn? See above answer – I am, definitely
Who is smarter? Richard, no question
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, finally
Who asked who out first? He asked me, officially, but our first fun time together was playing Frisbee with all our roommates at the park near BYU at one minute after Midnight on Memorial Day, so we would NOT break the Sabbath…. Twisted thinking, I know
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? I am, definitely
Who has more friends? I do
Who has more siblings? He does – 6 in all
Who wears the pants in the family? I like the way Ashley put it – we both have one leg in. No major decisions are made without discussion, but he leads our family
I am adding this:
What is your favorite thing about him? See the photo with his great-nephew, Jackson. He loves children so very much. He has a loving and kind heart. (I know, that is two, but they go together)
I tag Lindsay S (if you didn’t’ do it already…), Amanda C, Emily P. and…any of you who haven’t done this yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little note from you? Thanks!